Coolness – Gourmet food trucks are really trendy. Everyone has their favorite and everyone likes to discuss why it’s their favorite. Having a truck pull up in your drive way to serve your guests will be the talk of the neighborhood for seasons to come.
- Expense – Food trucks are going to be less expensive that traditional caterers. You may not have the broad range of food options to choose from but food truck owners are typically chefs and can pull off just about anything you have your heart set on. Plus you won’t have all the rentals and strange fees on your invoice.
- Simplicity – Having a food truck is less invasive and creates very little mess. We roll in, offer delicious food in typically bio degradable plates and bowls and roll out. No dishes, no chaffers, no messy kitchen.
- Creative food – Most trucks have a niche concept they like to stick too. What ever the flavor you are looking for, it probably won’t be hard to find a truck that specializes in that cuisine or will work with you to create it.
- Speed – Being able to deliver food to our customers is really important. A truck that has been around the block a few times can serve everyone at your party within an hour…based on head count of course. Crock Spot prides itself on being able to serve 100 per hour at capacity.
- FUN!! – From adults to kids, everyone gets a kick out of eating from a gourmet food truck. In all the events we have done, catering private events are our favorite. Everyone is excited, grateful and appreciative for the experience. We have clients that continue to use us every years because of the level of service and ease that has been provided them.
- Attraction – People will attend a party because of food truck catering it. We have loyal customers that will find us in public and remind us of the job we did two years ago… the neighbors still talk about it. It’s unique to hire us and people love it!
Of course there are other intangibles of why having a food truck cater your next party is worth it but these are a few that we know of for sure. Check out Crock Spot to cater your next event in Denver!